We welcome you to explore the breathtaking beauty of the Silver Springs State Park up close by taking to the water in our kayaks or canoes. With more of the waterway open for paddling than ever before, you can see something new each time you paddle down the miles of our river. The untouched, natural landscape gives visitors a unique opportunity to see wildlife you won’t see anywhere else in central Florida.* Please note, a cell phone is required to be with you on any rented vessel. A form of collateral will be needed to rent as well. (keys, or photo ID)
Rent by the day or by the hour:(last rental is at 5:00p.m. All rentals must be back by 6:00p.m.)
Canoe or Tandem (2 person) Kayak:$18 for the first hour, $9 for each additional hour, All Day Pass for $45.
Single Kayak:$14 for the first hour, $7 for each additional hour, All Day Pass for $35.
We are pleased to announce that we will now be offering Guided Kayak tours! Click here for more information.Kayak and Canoe
- Be able to independently participate in all individual skills and activities listed in the course outline while also maintaining an appropriate and safe body position
- Be able to hold their breath while under water and, while in the water wearing a properly fitted lifejacket, be able to independently turn from a face down to a face up position keeping their head above water
- Be able to effectively communicate with the instructor and other course participants
- Be able to manage all personal care independently, or with the assistance of a companion
- Be able to manage all personal mobility independently, or with the assistance of a companion